Machined with certified USA 7075 T6 billet aluminum and held to an extremely tight tolerance of .0005 inches using a precision Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) mill. These Vortex rings are then serialized, vibratory tumbled, bead blasted and finished with a Type III hard coat anodize.
- Rugged, lightweight, anti-snag design
- Robust, Grade 8 fasteners
- 100% made in USA guaranteed for life
- Will work with Weaver and Picatinny mounts
|Base Clamp Screws||45-50 in/lbs|
|Ring Screws||15-18 in/lbs|
Included in box:
- 2 Precision Matched Rings
- Torx wrench
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause we promise to take care of you.
VortexLIVE: Rings and MountsRyan shows you how to choose the right riflescope rings and mounts for a variety of rifles.
How To Tighten Riflescope RingsLearn how to tighten vertically and horizontally split riflescope rings.