The Builder Series offers a vast number of 2A Armament components that have been made with the AR builder in mind. The Builder Series offers high-quality products at a competitive price.
DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND, RECEIVER'S HAVE A LEAD TIME OF 25+ WEEKS.
The Palouse-Lite Upper is the perfect starting place for any high-quality build. This is not your average AR15 forged upper receiver. It features 2A Armament signature machined pocketing, enhanced aesthetics, and provides forward assist functionality to shooters who require it.
This upper pairs perfectly with our new Builder Series Handguards.
Palouse-Lite FA Upper Features:
- U.S.A. sourced 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Forged then Machined for enhanced detail and aesthetic appearance
- Upper receiver features M4 style feed ramps
- Bead blasted and hard coat anodized black (Type III, Class 2 )
- Weight: Upper 6.6 oz Stripped
- Product of the Great State of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Due to the pocketing on this receiver, we do not recommend the use of an ambidextrous safety.
The Palouse is a forged set and may not be as tight as our Balios, Aethon, or Xanthos receivers.
Although we do our best to match anodizing, 2A Armament cannot guarantee exact anodizing matches between parts and we will not exchange parts due to different ano finishes.*Due to the large range of machining tolerances on the market, we cannot guarantee fit and function with third-party products.